FoundationCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Elytra Race Course poll
YankiBoss's warn appeal  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:36 pm by iiAquax

» Snorty_Pigs ban appeal
YankiBoss's warn appeal  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 9:37 pm by BOOMER_1

» Spring Garden Challenge
YankiBoss's warn appeal  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 5:58 pm by RTCFlyer

» YankiBoss's warn appeal
YankiBoss's warn appeal  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 5:58 pm by RTCFlyer

» Server Updated:1.11.2
YankiBoss's warn appeal  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 12:06 am by RTCFlyer

» Buddlebudder's Ban Apeal
YankiBoss's warn appeal  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 12:02 am by RTCFlyer

» Better deals with a donator shop.
YankiBoss's warn appeal  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 3:26 pm by RTCFlyer

» Money and XP Bank Plug-in for server
YankiBoss's warn appeal  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 9:08 pm by BOOMER_1

» Can we add /wild
YankiBoss's warn appeal  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 12:46 am by RTCFlyer

Social bookmarking

YankiBoss's warn appeal

2 posters

Go down

YankiBoss's warn appeal  Empty YankiBoss's warn appeal

Post by obscurial Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:42 pm

UserName: YankiBoss

Ban: (Perm or Temp) Warn

Reasons: For impersonating other players/ and saying a word that means poop

Staff Members: The staff members who operated these warns are RTCFlyer and BOOMER_1

I am appealing for Yanki's warns because I don't believe it is fair on her, I am hoping for this to remove both of her warns or at least the one for Impersonating me (theobscurial). I am not going to snitch on anyone expect for myself who was also impersonating Yanki. Yanki and I were just being friendly friends, we were not doing anything that was hurtful in anyway towards each other. I do believe that there has been a large number of people impersonating eachother (just for fun) including the Owner who has used a special command to make other players say things. No where in the rules does it say "no impersonating other players" so I don't see why Yanki was the first one the get a warning from this. here I have attached a link to a screenshot of the rules for evidence that it doesn't say that we are not allowed to impersonate other players. https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/60/95/94/2017-010.jpg here is also a link to the definition of trolling so it does not get confused with this situation http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling as you can see there is no reason why the user YankiBoss got this warning, So I do strongly recommend that a staff withdraws it. I also do see an issue with the swearing warn because the word that she said literally means poo/feces but I do understand that it could be considered a swear word. Kind Regards, theobscurial

obscurial

Back to top Go down

YankiBoss's warn appeal  Empty Re: YankiBoss's warn appeal

Post by RTCFlyer Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:58 pm

So basically he was warned at the time for saying "shit". I realize the warn does say "for impersonating". So correct, we do not have a current rule about this. However Please use common sense both of you in the future. I will remove the impersonating one however the other warn will remain. If you have any issues with this dission please tell me. Also the urban dictionary is not a valid source...
When he logs on does it give him a warn message or something?
RTCFlyer
RTCFlyer
Admin

https://foundationcraftmc.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down